Posted on April 23, 2020 by admin
Nauti-Tech, Nautimart, and Nauti-Tech Systems remain open during these uncertain times.
Our business hours remain the same, 8:00 am EST through 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Need work done?
As per the latest Executive Order 20-91, Nauti-Tech is only able to provide the following services:
- Services for commercial fishing vessels with Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission saltwater licenses
- Supporting marine patrol, enforcement, or rescue operations by government agencies
- Supporting Port Everglades operations
- Accommodating persons living aboard their vessels
- Accommodating persons returning to the US from international voyages
- Allowing persons to remove their vessels from the water
- Performing emergency maintenance on vessels or the marina itself
If you are unsure if your needs fall under these criteria, please call or email our office.
We offer remote estimates to reduce person-to-person contact. Safety is our priority.
Our technicians have been taught proper safety procedures set forward by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our staff and technicians practice social distancing - maintaining at least 6' of space between each person.
- Any employees that can, are now working remotely from home.
- All high touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Our offices and technicians are equipped with hand hygiene supplies that are readily available for frequent hand cleaning
- Any employees showing any signs of sickness are made to take a 7-day leave of absence.
- Technicians sent to vessels are provided with gloves, face masks, and cleaning supplies to disinfect areas that have been worked on.